Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I love my life!!

Finally I received a call from my agency that this thursday I will head down to TTSH to sign the Appt Letter & have my medical check up done there as well..

Busy weekend lor, went to Changi Beach with Alex & friends..have not gone for BBQ for a long time.. the satays, chicken wings and sting ray wooh....yummy... but the location is very ulu, w/o transport is rather troublesome.. a pretty relaxed saturday hang out.
Sunday as usual, hangout with the Ktv Khakis...

This saturday will go back to our cycling routine at east coast.. I love cycling and enjoying the sea breeze, taking a short break from city life..

Been a long while since I met up with my poly classmates, finally there will be a gathering on tuesday, partly also a mini farewell for my friend who is going overseas..looking forward yippe!

Signed off now,
Weiqi

No comments:

Post a Comment