Sunday, August 22, 2010

Finally my iphone 4 came on friday afternoon around 3, much earlier than the expected deivery date

Took my snapshots using the phone
















Had a fun k-ing session with ktvclub then followed by dinner at ion, wanted to go for swensens ice cream buffet as suggested by Daphne& Noel but it was pretty crowded by the time we reach there.
Coz we have to catch step up movie@amk later on, so we guess we did not have enuff time to eat..

Ended up we went to Xing Wang Cafe
remember the maggie mee was damn overpriced..but according to a few of them recommending what to eat, I ordered the curry chicken with rice.
It was not bad not only look appealing the taste was not too spicy:p
Just that my yuan yang drink taste like milo....sux man

After that, me,bf,Jessica,Hacktor n Zack went to watch movie@amk hub.
I didn't watch the series before this bt i truely enjoyed the show..keep u glueing ur eyes on the screen, taken aback by their dance moves, the touching storyline.

It is always not the outcome that matters, is the process that matters,
dun give up n ur passion so easily, that is what touched me in the movie:p

Movie ended at abt 1145pm, all home sweet home

Had a great saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment