Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Boxing Day

On christmas eve, there was a christmas lunch party cum gift exchange and lucky draw at my company.
Well i didn't win the big prize but i m not upset...this is just luck not my side(:
We had buffet cathering n 2 ice creams log cakes from swensens.


Katrin & Mummy Melody
























Had a great n fun gathering with my frens on christmas eve.
Gaming n dinner a settlers cafe & gift exchange followed by Gulliver's Travel 3d at The Cathay
I find it din have much 3 d effects, this movie is mainly abt the "xiao dian" during the conversations though the movie has no storyline LOLS
Still an entertaiment):






































On christmas day, i watched meet the fockers at shaw nex, it is a must watch if u are into comedy.

Did not expect nex to be so crowded because my initial plan is to avoid town area, but eventually nex is more crowded than i expected.

I bought a bee pillow cum soft toy for bf, took so long n hard to find this, after given directions by lance...

This ended my festive holidays:(

No comments:

Post a Comment