Monday, April 20, 2009

Another Monday...

Many things happen lately in my life. There is no person who is soely at fault in a relationship. It is also how a person can accept the other party as who he or she is. In order to do this, the person must love his or her partner first.

I personally gone thru a lot of sadness and pain for sure but must cool down and take things slowly.Well I make mistakes as well, so long is not due to my char, I can improve on it, but not to the expense of changing oneself totally.

Now I will learn to take things one step at a time. No matter what the person will always remain in my heart. I always put the other party on top priority than myself, it is not healthy at times but I am glad that I am appreciated for that. Thank You.

Life has to be happy.

Sign off,
qiqi

1 comment:

  1. Life is always filled with lots of ups & down and sometimes could be very complicated. We should always takes every experience that we have as a learning process. Never dwell over it as it will affect your life. Learn to let go & think postively. Im sure there will be a better tomorrow for every ending. Cheer up & be happy always:)

    ReplyDelete