Saturday, May 23, 2009

A happy and cheerful gal

Think i have not blogged for a month..I have gone thru a couple of things these past 1 month. I am no longer working at TTSH, not suitable just move on.. It is pretty fast,reason being that I managed to find another job in 1 week..I cannot believed it too..

I have picked up n moved on..Making new friends, learning driving, I realise that there are many things to do in our lives. I suppose i only want to make my singing even better and getting a driving licence at this point of time.

It is the first time I have been to Ben & Jerry located at Demsey Road. You can enjoy the ice cream and listen to the Live Band at the same time.The lead singer Melissa can sing very well. I can never forget this place.Thereafter I proceeded to another place where i have also never been before..Guess what..Marina Barriage..Day view and Night view are very different. Can enjoy the breeze and relaxed..

I feel that I have learnt to mend some of my shortfalls...should i put it this way, i learnt from mistakes and improve myself...

i will update very soon....

Tata
qi

No comments:

Post a Comment