Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I want a fulfilling life

Life is made up of love, be it family, friendship or relationship, of course work as well.
I have always try to strike a balance between everything. It is never easy, gain some and lose some.

Lately I found out that a person cannot change himself or herself totally to suit another person and I will be very happy if my future partner can accept who i am. Moreover there should not have any tension, it is very harmful and dangerous..
Not that I am attached now..just some thoughts.

Just a little story to share. Recently met up with a guy friend and we actually share with each other our thoughts be it on relationship or anything. Wonder why pp fail in relationships...so fragile..He just broke up not too long ago and I can tell he needs a female touch to listen and be there for support. I hope that i can help to console him...

During my spare time, I am brushing up my basic theory. I intend to brush up my cantonese. I feel that it is getting no where, somemore i can sing cantonese songs in ktv too.

Cheers
qi

No comments:

Post a Comment