Monday, September 28, 2009

31st Post

Another weekend has past again, back to another working week.. din really go out a lot for this weekend. Met up with Jay n Yichen for billard at Safra Yishun on sat, also a last min decision haaa... Luckily they din laugh at my lousy aiming skills.lol. We play for 2 hrs plus just to finish 3 games.. dunnoe what is wrong with us that day..

I also take the chance to walk ard the North point extension. well, more shops and more eateries..seems like Yishun area is more crowded.
At night supposed to meet a fren but i was too tired so decided to go hm n rest n watch football..United won a match wooohhh:) i seldom so early go home on sat nights...i reach hm ard 10pm, my mum is pretty surprised..she told me so early ah..lol

Sometimes i dun plan for weekend activities, i wait for pp to jio me lol...lazy to plan unless need to haa..I really have a few gps of nice frens..really enjoy their company :)

I dun understand why these 2 days i am so exhausted..i guess i didn't sleep well...so lethargic lor...Suday I went out for late lunch with parents n they bought moon cakes..i m not a craver for mooncakes though..only like the snowskin ones...especially when it is still chill..yummy.

Every now and then I learn things along the way, life is full of problems . i am not as optimistic as before..is also not bad thing,co cos not everything is smooth in life, if keep thinking everything is smooth n good, u will nvr learn how to tactle issues and problems.Just being positive at the right moments is more impt i feel.

I promise i will post photos soon..looks kind of empty..lol

Cheers
Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment