Monday, September 28, 2009

朋友们 和 同事 的 合照 :)

Haaa.....2nd post within the same day...

Below are some random photos, think of it i have not uploaded photos for donkey months,cannot imagine i took how long to upload them lol

1.My bdae Celebration with my gal pals:
Myself n my pathetic Bdae cake:(

Me & Jas at Orchard Central :)


Dawn & Me


Dawn & Jas. Dawn is trying ways to act cute.haa

Me & Jas again

@ St James Broiler-Me & Jas





3 babes :)


Thanks babes for planning the whole day activties.Love u gals!!

2. Friends gathering @Ktv-My k-ing khakis:

Jason,Amelia, Nigel & me @ Partyworld IB


Me & Yichen @ Memories Ktvpub. We both like this place.


3. Colleagues Gathering @ East Coast Chalet & AMK Kbox on :




Kenny surrounded by 美女 s :)wooh





Shall upload more again ba :)

No comments:

Post a Comment