Friday, October 2, 2009

33rd Post


It's friday wooh hoo!!! I m looking fwd to a fun filled cum bz weekend.. I need energy to substain me thru!!! This week so far seem to pass v slow leh..dunnoe understand why...everyday work n work...sometimes i think..is it coz of money or what...Job Satisfaction?? i dun think so lor.
Still miss the days when we are in school, when everyone still has that innocent mentality, so "pure" lor...but part and parcel of life lo..sometimes cannot be too simple minded. This is what i knew thru pure experience...

Last nite attended one event at Zirca. It is the Mr Singapore Heats 2009. Bio many hunks lol!!! see only anyway it is free haaa.Good luck to my fren, hope he gets into the Finals.:)
Well, I m looking fwd to a few things...Yr end trips and my sch mate wedding and festive season n countdown.....haaa
Shall update more...
Chloe






No comments:

Post a Comment