Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hot day again:(((

Had as simple dinner with dear..Happy 2 Months:))))
Sneaks took@Soup Resturant


Appetizer


Claypot Tofu, well it may look normal but trust me it taste great especially the sauce wohoo


Soup~forget wat soup lolx


Samsui chicken with ginger sauce
highly recomend by dear..it's their signature dish

Gg to genting next wkend hope had a nice weather over there:))

Btw taiwan trip is cfmed le..gg on 16-23oct with dear n Jessica..sounds early that we had booked the tickets but cheaper if we book at a earlier date,flying with jetstar

I will start sourcing for info any time le,still got approx 7 mths.
Always hear my friends n pp ard me saying how fun taiwan is, how yummy the food is..
just simply make my heart so tempted..finally finally managed to go there this year.
Plus point, the weather will not be hot perhaps cooling weather due to spring season..

I do look fwd cos used to plan with pp last time but kanna fly aeroplane by one GF somemore is my best buddy n gave me lame excuses...i was so disappointed then..
Make some plans then last minute backed out..
I dun think i would even dare to ask her on trip again..such a spoiler

Well is not easy to fix days n time with pp cos wif diff schedules n blah blah...

Ok la..shall stay tune again
ah gal

No comments:

Post a Comment