Monday, March 8, 2010

my life can never be better without u my dear

It is monday again!!!
Slept at 1 plus last nite...so sleepy so reluctant to go to work wanna cab to work but in the end my bus came so drop the idea lolx

Lately i tried to cut down on unecessary cab rides though it is so damn tempting..weather so fking hot..dun wish to walk so far to take train

Had a great weekend,saturday with my darling,catched movie then we had chicken rice at one of my fav shop@selegie area. Guess wat,i saw my friend Jason n his gf..so qiao lor..

Sunday did not have any plans at first..i suddenly got the urge to sing so i ask dear to go PW with me, later we had 2 more khakis..nigel n his friend.
Dear recorded a couple of songs that me,nigel n him singing..


Wanted to have dinner at burgerking @wheelock plc but realised they reno the plc, so i suggested to go Ion burgerking instead.

I know i may not be a perfect gf.i m really glad that u pinpoint to me when sth is not rite,i know u dun feel good saying too but thanks dear being so understanding.
i really love u dear, this being loved feeling i had nvr felt before.
Thank you.

chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment