Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mind@Ease

So elated that i had offically omitted 2 pp off my list lately..2 friends of mine whom i knew for 10 over years..so bottomline is that does long term friendship lasts forever?

I dun make things difficult for myself, who cares who they are now..i m happy with the pp ard me, my friends,my love ones n my dearest boyfriend
Some pp dun treasure friendship.
Well People come people go...this is life.

What reason that caused it not of an issue anymore.
No worries I m fine n not so immature to argue over it.

Well i have copy 2 quotes from my BGF Dawn:

(1) 看很开:i find tat when one wan 2b your frd, they'll b your frd... If they dun wan, they'll find faults wif u & come up wif all kinds of lame excuses~ simple as tat

(2)感慨地认为:"再多的掌声,不会让你快乐,如果你自己不快乐。再多的朋友,不会让你快乐,如果你自己不快乐。再多的爱情,不会让你快乐,如果你自己不快乐~ 你的快乐,大部分取决于你自己,而不是环境/事件/人

These r simply too true...

Something that I've learnt, take things easy, if not fated then let it be.

Cheers
Chloe~~

1 comment: