Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bangkok Trip & Vdae

Details of Bangkok Trip(10~12 Feb 09):
A pretty busy week so far,back from Bangkok Trip. I enjoyed my shopping and eating heee.. I guess the rest enjoyed too.
The food there is cheap but the only thing i dislike is the air, very horrible. It is very hot over there, not humid like Singapore.

Most of us like Alex ,Cat, JH,Grace & myself did our shopping at Naraya & Platinum Fashion Mall. It is a bit of our mix Bugis and Far East Plaza. Alex managed to buy his bermudas and polo tees. Oh yah, he also tailored his shirts, pants n a blazer.
I bought a various of stuff like a dress, 2 polo tees, a slip in sandals n belt.

We settled our dinner almost everywhere. One of the location is the T&K Seafood @ Chinatown.
We also went to a japanese steamboat resturant @ Central Mall Shopping Centre.
Before I forget, We also visited a four faced buddha.

Vdae:
We catch a movie Outlanders @ The Cathay. Followed by dinner at Kenny Rogers @ Suntec. Thanks dear for the beautiful sunflowers and the Wang Lee Hom CD.It is our first Valentine together. Thanks again for making this day is a nice one.

Sign off,
qiqi

No comments:

Post a Comment