Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yeah looking forward to sunday ktv..

Times flies, today is the 10th day of chinese new year.

I feel that days w/o work make me feel more lethargic.Maybe sleep too much haa.. Right now I can accept any jobs, dun care is contract assignments or perm.I can at least earn some money is good enough.

Come to think of it,I suddenly recalled back the days when I am studying in SIM, I also have days when I stayed in at home w/o any income..heee. Very similar situation. Aiya, when a person have ample time alone at home for too long may become lazy.That's why right now for no specific reason I don't spend unnecessary money.
Dear ah, if I really need your help can assist me,paiseh ah.

I tried to sms my friend for a dinner and even leave a msg in the facebook wall, she don't even reply me. I knew that she is online in facebook. Am I such a bad friend, why my friends get lesser and lesser?? Maybe good friends dun need to have too many. Only time can tell a person is really your true buddy.

Have said enough..tata

qiqi

No comments:

Post a Comment