Saturday, February 7, 2009

A lazy Saturday..

Past few days didn't blog..too lazy to blog lor..

I am so elated cause I have gotten a Job after being interviewed twice by the same company.It is located at Beach road, not afraid of no food to eat. After I am back from the Thailand Trip, I will be arranged to sign the Employment Letter. It is a permanent job very hard to get such a job nowadays.

On Thursday Evening, I went to join Alex n his ex Amex Cols at the Beng Thin Hoon Kee Resturant at Chulia Street.We have 8 course set dinner, frankly speaking the food is fab but the noodle i dun seem to like it, it is suppose to be hokkien mee hee..

Friday afternoon I went out for a short while and hang around Bugis area, I managed to buy a vdae gift, dun need to guess, sure know who am i giving it to right,haaa

Haiz my 10 million is gone sob sob..I have donated my $50 to singapore pools for charity..
I always have not much luck in lottery, so never pin high hopes..


Blog again

Weiqi



No comments:

Post a Comment