Sunday, February 1, 2009

Seventh day of CNY

Have not blogged for a few days,didn't do much also lor..

I learnt that a relationship is bound to have quarrels, after it happen have to analyse it if not same matter will occur again. Thanks to my friends for advice.

Friday I went out the whole day aimlessly hee..no where in particular also..Went to the OCBC Securites first to have my signature re signed for the W8Ben Form coz my signature differed.

Abt 9 plus I went to Kbox at Hougang Plaza.Awaring that it is damn ex, but I wanna go n sing,approx $37 per person.So I jio my friend along.In fact is the first time I sang so many duets.

Finally Me n Alex had finish the 射雕英雄传 dvd.yeah!!! Now saturdays we can go back to our usual routine with exercising.

Blog another time then...

qiqi

1 comment: