Wednesday, January 28, 2009

初三

2 days of PH are over, most people are back to their office desks.

These few nights no matter how much I slept also still feel lethargic..how come le...Maybe is a sign of me getting older.oh dear

Oh Yah, Me n Alex went to the HongBao River last night at Marina Bay,actually is the exact spot where the National Day Parade was held, prior to that the ground is not flat plus with my heels haa..a little difficult to walk around.

Anyway I liked this year decorations over there,seems a little different from the past years. Pretty crowded but I expected more people lor, got this feeling that lesser and lesser people spend the time outside.Even Chinatown is not as packed even during the festive seasons like CNY.

Btw I have uploaded photos taken at the River Hongbao:









Shall blog another day,

Take Care
qiqi

No comments:

Post a Comment