Thursday, January 15, 2009

Last day@Philips

One more day to friday...yippee!!!Finally Alex & I are going to catch the Red Cliff 2 movie. Hope the sequel is not disappointing,hee..anyway i will keep my fingers cross.

Yesterday i had dinner at Swensens with someone who i have not met for 10 years. Woah..She is my tutor in my schooling days.Back then i am her student and now we are friends,I am glad that she still remembers me. Briefly updated each other on our lives and work, she mentioned to me that she works with exchange programs students and at the same time can meet different counterparts from all over the world.I guess is fun to work with youngsters.cool.. Furthermore this working environment is very different from private sectors and mncs.
Well, we both had our fair share of stories related to work. Dunnoe why, I am looking forward to our next meet up!!

Thinking back, really all thanks to facebook. We can see the latest updates of your own friends even though we don't get to see them regularly. I am hooked to it already haaaa. i even prefer it more than friendster.

Since today it is my last day at work, i will slack haaa...as if when since i didn't do so...haaa..
I will take a short break while sourcing for jobs available..

Stay tune to my next update..
Signing off,
qi

No comments:

Post a Comment