Wednesday, January 28, 2009

年 初 二

So fast, the 2 public holidays are over..haiz.I feel that this Chinese New Year is very different for me, other than the usual visiting that we normally practice, it is the first time for Me n Alex to visit each other family for this occasion.

This afternoon we went to watch the movie "大喜事". Well intended to watch another movie but cause of the timing, we chose this. Surprisingly, this movie is better than what I expected. Normally is a norm for singaporeans to think that local productions are not as fantastic and "high class" as hollywood productions lor. But this is rather subjective though.
While watching this movie, I wonder in real life, are Fann Wong and Christopher Lee that loving and protrayed such what we see in the movie,It seems so real..haaa

Good luck for my interviews..

Tata,
qiqi

No comments:

Post a Comment