Saturday, January 17, 2009

悠闲 的 星期六

The red cliff 2 is nice..worth the money spent. This movie featured very detailed war scenes, indeed a good plot.

Thinking back, I joined the ktv club for a year already and I made a few good buddies over there and of course I knew my bf from there as well..keke..

Phew, I am glad I have done some spring cleaning for my rooms, but every time got dusts here and there..so irritating.. driving me crazy...Only a week away from chinese new year, to me just 2 official public holidays..also catching up with "relatives", gambling and watching shows...oh yah, not forgetting the red packets!Collect them while I still have the privileges.

After chinese new year, I have to start getting my dear dear birthday present..头痛 阿.. Also continue searching for jobs, hopefully before that i have found one.

Going to shower now and getting ready to go out soon..tata















No comments:

Post a Comment