Thursday, January 22, 2009

Busy piggy

Kinda busy today, I changed and washed my bed sheet, polish the doors with lemon pledge..shiny shiny heee... Also went to Hougang Mall Watsons and Guardian to run some errands.

I have been trying to learn new chinese songs. Right now I am learning Liang Wen Ying new song. Also managed to search for Boa video clips on You Tube.She released english singles, her voice is still so powerful man, love her so much..Her new song is call Eat You Up.
Jolin Tsai also released english album but she re sing other english artists' songs..no originality..

Have an interview this evening at Toa Payoh Hdb Hub. Sometimes a bit lazy to flip the newspapers for jobs heee...I think only after new year will have more response ba..

Tomorrow and Saturday will be 2 whole busy days..tonight better try to rest earlier..

Gtg now

qiqi

No comments:

Post a Comment