Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finally mid of the week!!

My blog still looks very plain correct?bear with me, i will improve on it. Meanwhile still learning how to maintain my blog, post pictures etc etc.. Gambatte!!

What to do, due to my limited IT knowledge,I have to seek for online help and learn slowly.I am rather free now so can afford more time to maintain my blog.. it is also a method for me to learn how to express my feelings and thoughts for the day. Can help to relief stress tooo haaa...

Chinese new year is around the corner which means spring cleaning for my 2 rooms.. I feel so relieved to discard unwanted stuff that is hogging up space in my rooms.What an accomplishment!! As if i have done something great but if I dun get anything done,my dad will start to nag and nag haaaa... no peace man.. Meanwhile i found my collection of hello kitty and pooh bears.Occupying my cupboard space, shld i give them away??

I had 2 dresses for new year,one of which is given to me as a x'mas gift from my dear.Thankew. The other is a pink dress which i bought from Bishan Junction 8 and it is only 40 bucks..cheap right
Free i will upload the pictures and show u guys..

Sign off,
qiqi

1 comment: