Friday, January 23, 2009

A satisfied yet tiring friday

Today really out for one whole day. Woke up at 7 plus, went to Maxwell Market to eat porridge and fried tofu with dear dear.
About 11 plus accompany dear to open the trading account.
I guess the breakfast is rather heavy, so we skipped lunch, but I was tempted to eat something light so I bought 2 donuts..not that fantastic actually, realised it was too sweet..

Afternoon, we went to the Liang Court Ktv, the place really impressed me. It is very big and spacious, especially the wide corridor..goodness. The sound system is not bad lo..

We settled our dinner at one of the Tampopo japanese resturant at Liang Court, reasonably priced and I love it. Got chance I will come again.hee..

Although the whole day is very tiring but I really enjoyed today to the fullest because for a long time we have not accompanied each other outside from morning breakfast to night..


Have 2 upcoming interviews on next wednesday...wish me luck!!


Happy New Year!!!!
QiQi

2 comments: