Monday, January 19, 2009

First Week w/o work

Days without having to work seems very weird somehow, i guess it is a routine to report to work .Anyway now i will use some time to do my own things. Everyday i will jot down what i wanna do for the day..Well it is also good for me to have some rest before I resume work.

Apparently I have a list of stuffs to do on hand:
(1) Miss Kee aka maria to do house work
(2) Job hunting as usual
(3) Reading up some materials for upcoming Bangkok Trip
(4) Getting Alex's bdae Gift
(5) A pair of Running Shoes/Walking Shoes

Exactly a week to chinese new year, i will take this opportunity to have a mini gathering with my cousins, have not really talked to them for a quite a while.
Thinking back, since now I am jobless, I will have much more free time so i guess that 2 days of public holidays will not make much difference to me.
I really want a job. I do feel a little demoralised and worried. Only those who been in the same situation as me can understand.You thought u get the job then tada, get retrenched...
Somehow there is no drive...haiz

Shall end my post here.

Sign off,
qiqi

1 comment: