Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Friday!!


Woke up at 9 plus and in 1 hr I received many calls from Recruit Express,
updating me on job offers. Well, I will try my best for any interviews along the way although no gurantee if pp wanna hire me haa..
Watched some tv shows then surf the net..for a long time, I have not been so relaxed.yeah...


Anyway today is friday, so I don't want to stress myself and enjoy my weekend.
I managed to learn some new songs like
Wang Lee Hom-
心跳, Rainie Yang-冷戰 and Fish Leung-满满的都是爱 and 丁当-猜不透

I promised that i will post some photos t
hem here. Tada...these are my 2 new dresses..




My upcoming Bangkok Trip with Alex and friends are confirmed..Yippe!! Finally can travel overseas. Have not been to Bangkok for close to 9 years..Looking forward!!


Shall end my post here, have a great weekend,
qiqi





2 comments: