Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1st day of my blog

It is another brand new year again.Quite a number of changes have taken place in my life. Work ,love life, perception of things in life etc..
As a person grows older, mindset tends to be differ, perhaps in a more realistic way.

Work has never been smooth these couple of months, i thought at last i have managed to find a stable job, but who knows shortly after a month, i was faced with retrenchment.So demoralising.. It was very sudden, I have no choice but to face the fact. What to do times are hard, everyone is worrying for their own rice bowls, I guess I am not the only one out there searching for jobs. This way i feel more relieved heee..

To me work is not everything, my love ones and friends mean a lot to me as well. Especially my dear, thanks for always supporting and loving me.Knowing him has made me learn that in a relationship really needs a lot of accomodation and concern for each other. You are part of my life dear..

Recently i finally see clearly what true friends are. When i really need their help and listening ear, they are really there for me. On the other hand, I am pretty disappointed with 2 of my close buds after knowing them for more than 10 yrs. Can you imagine what response I get when I text them messages occasionally.Either no response at all or the answer i get is very rude. I really do not want to regard them as my friends anymore.

Better sign off now, if not next time i got nothing to type haaaa..

Cheers
qi

1 comment: