Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just another wednesday

Woke up with a heavy head and a slight headache.So sian..but after I rested for a while, I felt much better.

No interviews today, seriously for a long time I have so much free time, feel very lost at first, don't know how to pass my time.Yesterday I took almost an hour to update my resume, I decided I should write more detailed.

No mood to go out today, plus who is free in the afternoon, everyone's working. I really miss going to work lor and everyday have to lunch on my own.

I found out this website while net surfing, it can print greeting cards as well as e cards, very cool right. http://www.netfuncards.com/. I still have not search for hong kong serials, still on the lookout.

PS: Dear Mr Alex, when you got update your blog, remember to tell me ah..hee

Sayonara,
qiqi

1 comment: