Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Super good mood today:)

Part 1:

Been a tiring week so far, i really need sleep n more sleep!!! i try not to exhaust myself as much as i could.

Catch the Saw VI on monday after work,full of gore as usual, what's new, well what i have expected n anticipated did not disappoint me!! this part does give some explanation of what's gg on..like this series dun equals to sick ok!! some pp just dun fancy, needless to say further liao lor..

Phew!!managed to add in playlist for my blog woohoo!!kinda addicted to it, will find more nicer songs. free i will find new blogskin:) i was freaking tired last nite, managed to rest a little earlier cos nothing much to do also.
Today I will pre celebrate mummy's bdae, she suggest dining at home, so i'll plan everything, i had ordered Oishi pizza combo set, well it will be delivered to my hse during evening time. I will get a cake ltr..still pondering wat flavour, shall see ltr:)
I did not intend to get any gift cos i dun think she needs any stuff, since she got wat she needs !!haaa!! food is the best treatz!!

Part 2:
Celebrated mummy's bdae@home

Fotos tada:
Teriyaki Chicken Pizza fr Oishi Pizza










Tmr will watching the first day screening of 2012. super lookin fwd!!

Sat gg JB with frens~ktv-ing~eating~movie-ing!!gonna be cautious as usual in JB!!

Sign off
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment