Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Moodless tuesday:(

Shall stick back to blogging in english...more comfortable leh...

Being blogging daily..only can prove one thing..i m damn free haaa..
caught a slight flu today but pop 2 capsules felt better:))phew!!

Gonna meet up w my frens this weekend again yeah yeah cycling here i come
PS:Dun worry my fren(u know who u r),we will jollywell make sure u master cycling w/o falling okok.
Also ktv session with jay n yx..we all become ktv king queen liao la lol

Aiyo without even realising now is mid nov, which means end of the yr is here soon..gosh so fast damn it...wat had i acheived??wanted to do a few things but din do it in the end.

Hais this yr too many "interesting things" happened, i really wish for a better yr to come.. smooth smooth year!!

Hmm....it is true that in life has to strive hard to acheive the things we want but sometimes certain things are not within our control.
many pp say love hard to find,i leave it to fate serious wat for hold on to sth which does not belong to u.

So will Mr santa daddy grant my wishes?I want more more money?More time for myself?Find my longlasting true love?
if not give me pressies also can..i want my lv! gucci! & miu miu bag!greedy greedy tsk tsk:)

well...have not plan anything for christmas/countdown party yet..maybe will gather my friends, will see how it goes, i also kinda lazy, just wait for pp to count me in haaa...

I luv taking photos haa..some shots taken at Partyworld on sunday:)


Kue & Yongxiang.."007"


Kue,Yongxiang &xiaoqi


Yongxiang & xiaoqi


Meeee!!


Yongxiang & xiaoqi

:)
chloe

1 comment:

  1. I seem to have problem commenting on your tagboard, so I shall do it here.

    Firstly, nice blogskin you have.
    Secondly, I believe that wishes do come true sometimes. :)
    It depends how u want to make it happen.
    It is good to express ourselves in writing sometimes, in a way, we are letting ourselves free of our troubles.
    It does not matter if others have things to say about what we say, because it is your blog. You are free to write what u want.
    Lastly, please take care. The weather has been bad.
    See a doc if u r not ok.

    Take care, KTV Queen.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete