Friday, November 20, 2009

Fridayyyy

Why must humans do things w/o thinking then hurt another person ultimately?
Always make a mistake then start to repent start to learn??
Self centred individuals?
Why so difficult to understand one another?

sigh~~~this is life..

What Kind of Love do we really need?
thru friends?
thru family?
thru bf/gf?

A fren of mine shared his past r'ship with me,wat is past just forget it, u have so many great frens ard u,dun worry so much okie!!Go my dear fren u can definetly do it!!
It hurts as a fren to see u feel so guilty n upset.we both dong bing xiang lian:(
I wanna knock some sense into u lor, who is the one who cheer me up boy har!!I dun want to say anymore to u, juz wanna see the usual crappy n happy u okok:))

dun worry, my weekend is not affected at all..just sort out some thoughts dat's all..

ecp~top 1 here i come :))))


xiaoqi

No comments:

Post a Comment