Monday, February 22, 2010

Blue Monday

Sorry to pollute my blog a little...well i just feeling fking pissed with my cousin, me after knowing this person for 20 over years of my life, i already knew that he is kinda inmature but din expect at this age still never learnt.
Well i guess is personal character which cannot be changed..

Everything we do in life bound to have win or lose situation, why cannot analyse any situation properly using ur brain if u have before judging others.

I normally wun say anything cos i think is a small matter just forget it but up to last nite i very tu lan already.Just some actions from him simply proven his char, say i m immature bitch, come on u r just a mirror image of it.wake up la alright.

Just some small small matters why u take so hard, i m complaning n nagging not cos i Fang Bu Kai but i just dun deserve such attitude that i m getting.

Enough of me nagging, i m better now..

My weekend was funfilling n enjoyable.Sat with dear&friends ktv-ing at Marina Sq KBOX.
I swear i will nvr go there again..lousy service nvm, the room is so stuffy n the lights so dim somemore.

The monitor is placed at the far side of the console then must go all the way to the front if necessary..sucks man. If we cannot see the screen from our seats we had to made our way to the front..goodness!!

Sunday went to Paul's hse.Fun catching up with frens. Thanks Paul n his mum for the invitation.















Tired sleepy moody monday..how worse can it get:((

No comments:

Post a Comment