Monday, February 8, 2010

Celebrated Valentine's in advance

It is me & yx's first year celebrating it together,relationship is always about sharing good n bad with each other.

It marks the understanding, tolerance, appreciation n giving in etc etc..
There are simply too many things to learn as go along..

Thanks dear for the sunflowers bouquet n the coach wristlet..somemore is in pink, my favour colour.
Well, hope that u liked the small gift..i took a while to choose the so called nicest photo.lol

We caught a movie before the dinner, called The Imaginarium Of Dr Parnassus. It wasn't that fantastic as i had expected, couldn't comprehend some parts here n there though..but overall still alright.

Dinner was at Black Angus. I had always wanted to try this place out, finally made the first try.I can only say thumbs up for the food,service n ambience..

I kinda like the shots that was taken..the colour scheme was very nice lor
PS: We didn't "pak kak" to wear blue, it was pure coincidence afterall:)

















Dear's set dinner~Yummy pork Ribs with BBQ sauce,fries & salad


My set dinner~Black Cod Fish with vege n baked potatoes


Hope he likes it:))he got no choice to see my face always lol lol


My unwrapped pressie


tada,my coach wristlet

No comments:

Post a Comment