Thursday, February 4, 2010

FINALLY THURSDAY

Well have been sleeping better n better these few nights, learning to keep relaxed n dun let my brain think too much. Not ez for me to sleep lor

I remembered sleeping at close to 2am on monday night n therefore had a freaking hard time waking up for work on tuesday.

Thanks dear for talking to me n hearing me share my problems or stories.greatly deeply appreciated!!!

2 more weeks to chinese new year..everywhere i see goodies,deco for hse blah blah..at least there is festive mood. i did not go to chinatown this yr to see the lights up, actually cannot be bothered too, every yr without fail will be similar:(((

Not bad for the response for lance bdae celebration this sat.Hope his sales will pick up lor, me n yx aware that lately he is not doing well at all,as a friend we just hope things r fine for him too.

Bought my itouch...cool gadget man..started to play with it.just that wi fi thing a bit troublesome lor..otherwise still gd to use..
I m waiting for my plan to officially end so that i can get my iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment