Sunday, February 28, 2010

Life is so precious

Had not been blogging for the past few days,been busy at my granny's wake. She left all of us on tuesday night.The wake lasted 3 days till yesterday afternoon where the funeral took place.
It was the last journey we all accompanied her.

I know life goes on, daily activities goes on, but deep in my heart i really miss her no doubt now still the beginning stage, i will be ok soon i guess.

She is a very nice lady, i still remember when i was much younger she will ask me what i want to eat for lunch n she will personally cook for me after school.
I know i was naughty as a kid, throw temper la, dun want to eat la, complain a lot..
But she nvr scolded me.....

At the point of time i m her eldest grand daughter so she put the most attention n concern on me, thus i really appreciated a lot.
My cantonese is rather half tub so she brush up her mandarin to speak to me,why must i not learn cantonese leh..so selfish of me right..:(

She lived very near me so i met her pretty often, she care a lot for all her kids n grandchildren more than herself most of the time.

She had been having health problems for many years over 20 or 30 years ba, so therefore she was on constant medication n her health worsen n worsen. But she stayed positive all these while.

Only till end last yr, her condition become so bad till she cannot move freely on her own n often go in and out of hospital very frequently. It really pain my heart whenever i visited her in the ward.

But now everything is over, i had accepted the fact n i know that she wants all her children n grandchildren to be happy n healthy.
The least n best thing we can all do is to be happy n live life as per normal as we can.

I miss u but i will take care no worries

No comments:

Post a Comment