Thursday, January 14, 2010

1 more day to friday yippe!!!

A brand new chapter of my ♥ life in 2010... i really love the way it is now, and shall go thru thick n thin, learn n understand each other habits, characters n blah blah blah...

R'ship is never the same as friendship, is a deeper level of understanding n tolerance.

Thanks dear for coming into my life, we both knew each other for a few months, feelings develop along the way, i really enjoyed his company, i shld say he super cock at times, always kanna bully by me lolx lolx!!!
We happened to be in the same room, did not have much communication at first.
tot he is a shy guy but in fact sometimes he is..very cute la u hahahaha

We are ard the same age gp so my thinking n mindset doesn't drift too far apart.
Well we both like singing, i remembered the first time we met was at the one ktv outing last yr oct.

In a r'ship need not have any common interest in order to work out, communication is still the most important.

So happy that dear is gg with me,jas & dawn to Ah Mei's concert end of this mth,
cos jas's fren last min could not go so i ask him to go with us..cool
go with BF n BFFS!!YEAH YEAH..
Counting down in abt 2 weeks time!!

I really wanna thank u again for giving me the courage n confidence in r'ship n love again.
thanks for being there for me all the time.

Love
qi

No comments:

Post a Comment