Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lovely tuesday

Recently get hooked on one new taiwanese drama 海派甜心. I dun really idolised over Ou Xiang Ju cos i prefer hongkong dramas more but out of curiousity since some of my friends keep mentioning to me how nice n how funny it is la etc, i decided to see it is really true..

OMG i then realised this show is damn hilarious man, after starting the first espiode, i find at times the show is pretty cock n at times really very heart warming
dEspecially at some parts where u can see the love care & concern that u showed towards the person that u really loved..

Lin Da Lang hairstyle is damn stylo-milo lol lol
This phrase still lingers in my head 驚世駭俗醜不拉機香菇頭 given by Chen Baozhu aka Tian Xin..

Still on the process of watching it, taiwan is still screening..heard that the whole serial will be aired till mid of this yr...cannot wait for the endng..rally hope the 2 of them can be together..
Paiseh ah,i m too immensed in the show le...

Thanks dear again for helping me to dl it. hahahaha cos of me u r also addicted to this show..sorry nah.

Will be getting itouch next mth, sept plan up then get iphone. is ok getting 2 i products, 2 for different purposes.

By the way to whoever is reading my blog..thanks for ur support!!!
I'm still learning how to make it even better..
Lately just change some new songs to my music pod list..

Woah abt 1 week plus more to Ah Mei'S Concert!!!i m really really looking forward, been a yr plus since i go for a concert..Going with BF n BFFS!!! and our black colour theme wohoo
Thanks jasmin for helping me to buy the light sticks..trouble u le.

Enough of me crapping..back to work..opps logging on during ofc hrs..

tata
chloe

1 comment: