Monday, January 4, 2010

1st working day of the year :((

Early in the morning then have heavy downpour, which makes me very reluctant to get out of bed n prepare to go to work argh:(((

Busy from thurs countdown gathering to yesterday...total shagness..
sunday i normally dun go out unless got plans lor.

Caught a movie call The Fourth Kind yesterday,got a hard time waking up on a sunday.
Met my fren Roy@bugis, tot he bought the tics..in the end like the last time..never arghh..best part was we wanted to go Shaw to watch as planned by him, n ended up Shaw was not screening that movie.
I m just speechless lolx!!

I suggested let's try Illuma woah luckily we went there, so we watched the 1 plus slot.

Meanwhile we settled our lunch at Thai Express as i dun feel like eating fried food.
I ordered beef noodle,not that bad nvr deprove in std but his chicken rice taste kinda weird..
I don't think thai pp r good at pro at this dish lolx!!

The movie is nice, full of intense n it is really scary, to me lah, to my fren seemed like peanuts..
i m a gal mah...not so daring
I just wonder if the show really featured a real story or real happenings..
i m eager to goggle.
I felt that Milla Jovorich can act pretty well, she can be a pretty convincing actress..not bad :))
The lead actress character is Dr Abigail Taylor, if curious can chk it out.:))

cannot wait for monday to end
qiqi

No comments:

Post a Comment