Thursday, January 21, 2010

Netural Mood

Everyone go thru many events n things in life. Well this is what i called fate/life.

Taking strides n living life the way u want it to be, live the normal daily life, continue to do the normal activites rather than keep feeling how sad how sad, how disappointed how disappointed.

That doesn't mean escape from reality, i want myself to be happy!!!
Yongxiang,really appreciated ur precious time to listen to me when i m down. ur words really meant a million to me, so much so that i felt at eased after our conversation, sorry to eat up a bit of ur lunch time.
i can see ur care for me, i know it de.

Sidetrack from personal affairs, so far my work is still the same,doing routine work everyay without fail, always never ending tasks,work always pile up..sometimes lazy to clear if not urgent.
Sometimes things can be really so coincident,after working at PIT last time at Macpherson area for 1 n half yrs,i came back to this area to work again, which is my current company,in between switched a few jobs along the way.

Weekend is here very soon,meet dear tmr,sat gg pinic cool!!
Blog again
chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment