Friday, January 22, 2010

TGIF

TGIF!!!!Woohoo!!
Raining early in the morning, disrupt my sleep, woke up at 6am for dunnoe wat reason, surprisingly i wasn't very sleepy when i woke up though..laze ard in bed then managed to doze off till my usual waking up time@7am..

Hurt my knee caps a little yesterday so now still a little pain especially when i walk ard, so troublesome when i was sleeping, i have to make sure i lie sideways so that my knees wun rub against the bedsheet n afraid will stain the bed..arghhh:(((
Will take a while to fully recover ba

Gg ECP tmr,so suay hurt my knees but thank god is just a pinic session.Good once a while to enjoy the sea breeze, but i think see more people more like it lol..
Weekends r usually crowded..i m thinking of gg to ubin to cycle one of these days.

Cannot wait to knock off to meet my loverboy,only ms jasmin can think of this lol

Bye
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment