Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday Tuesday

Last weekend had an enjoyable date with yx n his frens..back to working week again, thank god is tuesday which means 3 more days to Friday!!!

Will be confirmed watching 2 movies tmr n fri with bf.
Counting down to Ah mei concert on sat!!!

So little time yet so many tasks n stuffs to do in these 2 mths cos cny is ard the corner as well..Gotta spring clean my rooms a bit.

Agenda for feb:
(1) Celebrate Lance's bdae on 6th
(2) Pre Vdae Celebration with bf on 7th
(3) Cny gatherings n visits n blah blah...
(4) Ktv with my baobei Gfs n yx coming up on 20th
(5) JB Ktv with Jes &co on 27th(Shld be ba)
(6) Ktv Farewell for Jiarong
(7) Co cny dinner

And of cos time for my family n dear too
So far everything is going on fine with me n bf, understanding each other as we get & go along.
Understanding,compromising n communication is the way to go far.

Time to hit my desk n chiong again

Muacks
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment