Tuesday, December 1, 2009

hopes my flu goes away fast

Flu bug is visting me again arghh dislike the feeling of having block nose, ate medicine but still hais...clear then block, block then clear..damn it..but i still surviving lolx

I Swear this is the final time i m gg to say this n i dun wanna mention any name, the person knows who i m referring to .
I m a straightforward person,有话直说的人, just wonder are my words not clear enough?
Is like when i i made everything so clear to u n u told me u get it, the next moment the same thing happen again. u really get it anot??

If u really wanna maintain friendship with me, please dun tell me things that will turn me off again.

R'ship matters is not about 1 party willing to do anything,it doesn't work this way at all. Also do not fall into a r'ship just cos in need of a companion..

Seriously it is nothing wrong to like someone or have any feelings watsover but if deep down u knew the opposite party is not keen at all or simply have no interest, then why must hold onto something that will not belong to u in the end leh.


felt a gush of relief after putting into words:))

Sign off,
xiaoqi

No comments:

Post a Comment