Friday, December 18, 2009

Mood getting back on track

My mood is getting better, i really need to take things easily, many things in life is simply uncontrollable & unexplainable, u know u have to face the fact u die die have to face the fact.

Truth can be very harsh but what to do, just accept it or leave it. i guess i have chosen to accept it.
There are simply too many things to do le, if we take everything to heart, a person how strong will also break down. but of cos impt stuff have to take it seriously.
Have to learn to know priorities n ugency level.

This year has not been a smooth sailing year for me. been changing jobs due to stupid reasons, retrenched la, cos or r'ship issue i lost my momentum in my work so i could not concentrate then i just quit n take a short break.
Thinking back on it, is it really worth it.someone who is not even worth my attention, not even worth my time spent.
i just get shit in the end, dump for stupid reason.damn it useless guy!!

It is a promise that i made to myself, i will no longer think of him anymore. let the next 2 weeks the last for this year.
I want 2010 to be a brand new year, brand new start for me. so far work is getting on track, pp here r nice n friendly well accept for a few which i dun wanna elaborate..lolx

Second half of the year i made many new friends, a handful of them i knew them from k-sessions.
I have 2 close friends at this pt of time where we often keep in contact, i often emo de lor..they will be disturbed by me..lolx hope they dun mind ba.

Last nite went to Music Cafe.I had a mini xmas gift exchange n dinner with Roy.Thanks him for the bracelet, it is unique i would say.:)
Hm..Well I "forced" him to take some photos with me..rather cooperative though




Me & Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment