Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just 1 more day!!!

Just 1 more day to end of 2009. there comes 2010.
let the new year be full of happiness,let bygones be bygones..new year new beginning guys n gals!!!

So much have i learnt this past 1 yr, learn more abt how to handle things n pp in different situations.
i realised family n friendship plays a very big part in my life, be there for me when i was really down n share every joy with me.

love is so easy to fall in n yet so difficult to maintain, sometimes being good frens instead of lovers isn't a bad thing overall. being frens, dun need to responsible to ur actions or words.

i m very glad to know someone really care for me at this moment, i know who u are, thanks a lot..u know my feelings i guess.we shall keep our fingers cross n enjoy the company as much as we can now!!

Though i m little unwell, despite that i will make sure i have enough rest when i can.

looking fwd to 2010's arrival
chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment