Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gloomy sat gosh is rainy day

Humans are just so difficult to comprehend, some pp can say they love u a lot, then yet then they cannot accept for who u are. wat the fuck man..haiyo Only when lose the person he love most then start to regret. Why why??

Last nite i heard a very true yet upsetting truth, mind me for not saying who is it ok.
Well only thru a common fren i heard certain things abt him, but is it that impt anymore? i really dunnoe lor..

I dun wish to hear from other pp's mouth,if u really care for me, u still do love me like before or even more tell me personally maybe.

Based on my understanding of u,it is not easy for us to get back together cos certain problems will still remain there.
It is just the missing each other company and realised the importancy more than anything else..

No matter wat happens to now or the future, u will always have a place somewhere in my heart..i will not be truthful to myself if i say u mean nothing to me, i dun give a care abt u..it is utter bullshit if i say that lor.

I want u to be happy, live on with ur life too can..

Luv
qi

No comments:

Post a Comment