Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy catch up session with my GF

Great catch up session with my 小师妹 Joyce from SJC.This is the second time i seen her cos the first time it was months back when i met up with Renfred then his friend Joseph tag along with a gal which is Joyce lor hehe

I still remembered the first time when we met, she was the only gal in the gp so i was chatting with her, then come to realised that she was my junior in sec sch..
wat a coincidence singapore is so so small..lolx
We started talking abt our sch, mentioned abt some of the teachers..we have some common teachers who taught us though..say pp's bad things lol bad hor

I was looking fwd yesterday to meet up with her, we chatted a lot..wat we have up to lar, how's life la..she is a friendly n chatty gal:)
After walking ard aimlessly, we decided to settle dinner at MOF. The last time i patroned was for dessert i think..the food at MOF is not bad.
Both of us paid abt $20 each. somemore by using UOB credit card still got discount. cool

I took some photos as well:)


myself@Mof


My Udon set!!


Joyce@Mof


Joyce's set dinner


2 pretty babes with the only x'mas tree@bugis


Myself with x'mas tree.i m too small to be seen lolx

Will blog n upload more soon soon
ja
chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment