Friday, December 4, 2009

wonderful wk:)

A brief summary of wat i've done so far for tis wk

Monday met up with Jaw for dinner, my mind go har when he told me let's go to Parkway
but in the end the food@the hawker centre opp to PP is cheap n nice somemore.gd recommendation aniwae. we both want budget ma lol

Nothing to shop at PP,we just walk ard window shopping as my friend say pay not in cannot splash money..as if i believe lol. thks to him too for accompanying me to locate the bus stop for my bus hm. cannot imagined we actually walk how far lor.but hor got company so still not that bad.

Tue met up with Roy for movie n dinner.Catched the Ninja Assasin.i would say the fighting scenes are nice but just thumbs down for the blood scenes..reminded me of CS & L4D lol...so damn fake haha
A pretty in prompt to decision to proceed to 爱琴海 @ Marina sq.the female singer Routing can sing god damn well. i was mesmerised with the song 身骑白马。i gonna learn this song,still learning the hokkien verse.

Attended my sec sch classmate's wedding on thurs evening. wish her a blissful marriage, also managed to gather with my sec sch classmates.time past so fast, one by one is happily entering 2nd phase of life:)
we gals had so much fun n laughter. Congrats congrats again dear gal.

Qi & Roy @爱琴海:

haa..was making fun of him of his "cool" look



Qiuling's wedding@Hilton Singapore:

qi&jiebing


jessline & huimin


SJC babes:clarine,jiebing,huimin,jessline,shanice & me


me,jiebing & bride-qiuling


shanice & qi


huimin & qi


qi & qiuling


qi & jessline


qi & clarine

sign off
xiaoqi

No comments:

Post a Comment