Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ups n downs in life

Well lately my mood just went up n down, my grandma is in hosp again,monday morning i got woke up by my mum saying she is bringing her to hosp.
End up i woke up slightly earlier, due to late sleep the night before, my monday was terrible arghhh:(

Not enough sleep+ worrying+Monday Blues=hais.. I wanted not to go to work for the day but i somehow dragged myself to work.
I wanted to go to visit her after work but somehow time cannot match my parents, by the time i make a trip, they were abt to go back.i feel kind of guilty too.

I really cannot control it anymore, just broke down n cried, tears just rolled down,just cannot helped it. i knew i gonna cry, i quickly rush to the ladies,
i also dun want the whole office pp to see me crying.
But somehow one colleague of mine saw me..anyway i reassured that i m ok.

I just feel upset, at the same time i see my mum so busy n have to go to work then go to hosp then go hm n see wat things she need to bring to the hosp for aunty siti n my grandma.Besides i m just helpless, really helpless...
I m eased to know that she will be discharged tmr.

Many things in life when it happens it just happens, be it for family,for friends,for partner...humans will only learn when they face setbacks, face problems
No worries, i m not emo-ing nor am i upset or watever...i m ok de :)

I m trying my best to be strong gal n independent gal at times n i will try not to make pp worry for me.

shall call it a day

Ja
Qi

No comments:

Post a Comment