Tuesday, December 22, 2009

festive mood!!!

Lately "some pp" had nothing better to do, like to spread some false statements abt me, funny part i dun have close contacts with one gal Miss A.
Then another gal Miss Y whom i know also spread rumours that i said this i said that.nonsense lor so crap.lolx
I m also not a perfect person, but those pp who know me best will stand by me n believe wat is logical.

I m not mad but just feel ridiculous over wat she said, of cos is thru my frens i knew it. Just based on some photos taken she can conclude that i had "snatched away" her "old & new love" wtf dun be childish la ger.

Thru some incidents that happened,I had known that she is always like this, so 死心眼,so 看不开,真是无聊头顶.
Anyway let her be la, for god sake so long i aware what am i doing, what is correct what is not. 嘴巴是别人的,要说什么 我们无法控制,只要问心无愧就够了.


Anyway Me,Jas,CK n Jonathan has a belated bdae dinner for Paul last nite@Swensens. We ordered the earthquake dessert.8 flavours till i lost track of what flavour i m eating.lolx

This week to me like moodless work week..thinking of holiday...thurs to sat gonna be meet ups..faster come come!!
Thurs gonna be interesting lor with kue how not to be not fun hahahaha
Also waiting for weekend movies leh,fri movie wif Roy,sat movie wif Yx.

i m very sure all will enjoy their holidays..
Merry Xmas!!
chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment